I’ve been thinking about community strategy recently and how I feel that we could be doing better.
Let’s say you’re faced with coming up with a refreshed or new community strategy.
- How do you go about it?
- What questions do you ask?
- What documentation do you create?
- How do you ensure stakeholders are satisfied?
- How far ahead do you plan?
- How do you plan for emergent community?
- What data or metrics really matter?
- What support do you seek from other departments?
- What resources, links, books (etc) do you use as guidance or inspiration?
- What do you do when things don’t go according to plan?